(THE BANK BRANCH MECHANISATION SOFTWARE)
BankMan is designed
to computerise the operations of Branches of Banks. The Software not only
takes care of the normal functions of a Bank branch but also generates
a lot of MIS reports and the data can be used at H.O. to consolidate and
generate various statuary returns and comparative statements.
The software has following modules -
- Savings bank Accounts Module
- Current Accounts Module
- Cash Credit/Over Draft Accounts Module
- Term deposit Accounts Module
- Loan And Advances Accounts Module
- Pygmy Deposit Accounts Module
- Centralised Inwards Clearing Module
- Centralised Outwards Clearing Module
- Centralised Cashier Module
- Cash Book/General Ledger Module
- Centralised Chequebook Depository
- IVR (Interactive voice response)
- Signature storage and retrieval
- Passbook Printing
The Software can
be implemented either in Local Area Network (LAN) or any Multi-user environment.
has been implemented in over 900 bank branches.
We offer total
solution for retail bank branch automation, which includes
- Selection of Hardware.
- Supply of user license.
- Customisation of software to suit the banks requirements.
- Training of personnel.
- Implementation and start-up of bank branch automation.
- Systems Audit of Branch.
Advantages to the bank, using our software BankMan v5.0
- Improve customer service in terms of speed, efficiency, accuracy, neatness and time saving.
- Increase in the bank deposit base, customer base and profitability improvement of upto
300% (when compared to operations before and after automation)
- Long-term benefits to the bank, in terms of customer loyalty, prevention of frauds, easy bank
reconciliation, better internal controls, easier internal audits and complete
transparency of operations.
- BankMan is designed for the year 2000 and the next century.
- All modules are operating on one database and new modules can be added in the future.
- 4 levels of robust security.
- Special requirements for auditors.
- Lot of required, MIS and control reports.
For more details on capabilities, reports, pricing, sizing, configuration, implementation
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org